- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Nov 24 2020
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Fully using your website to train online and offline
What are the challenges that online learning present to trainers?
What are the opportunities that open up to trainers?
Social distancing has meant that trainers and businesses have had to adapt to the digital transformation of their work in a relatively short time.
Online learning is not just a case of translating what we do in a face-to-face context to an online system – it is a little more complex than that, but it is not impossible and can produce some great training.
In this workshop, we will be looking at some of the things that we can do online and how we can introduce some more interactive elements into training.
Participants in this workshop will be swapping places with learners and actually doing, not just passively tagging along.
The relative recent appearance of the COVID-19 pandemic has enabled an increasing awareness of digital transformation of the workplace and will, more than likely be a future of work for the future.
The objectives (in no particular order are:
- Learn how to use the tech (better)
- What can you do online that you may not be able to do in the training room?
- How can we make online learning experiences that learners love?
- What elements of a learning platform can be used for online training?
- How can teachers and trainers create learning communities on their own websites?
- How can we create a bank of learning activities that are reproduceable?
- Saving time with preparation.
- Generating cool online learning resources.
- Learn some ideas for training sessions
- Have FUN!
Please only sign up if you are definitely going to attend.